Summit Healthcare Group is a full service real estate development company specializing in medical office projects. Our clients include healthcare systems as well as private physician groups. Our clients benefit from our ability to offer flexible financial solutions in the competitive marketplace, yet maintaining unsurpassed quality in our buildings. Our hands-on approach is advantageous to clients based in large urban markets, while our efficiencies and unique financial models are attractive to providers in suburban and rural areas; differentiating us from most of our competitors. Ultimately, we measure our success only by the satisfaction of our clients and their willingness to work repeatedly with SHG.
Our customized development services include:
- Land due diligence, entitlement, and acquisition.
- Site and Building design and construction including in-house construction management.
- Options from full financing to shared ownership models with our client partners.
- Real estate marketing, leasing, and property management
- Full service coordination, design, and construction of tenant space improvements.
- Development of written space programs to accurately determine required usable space needs
- Preparation of tenant improvement floor plans, cabinetry details, interior elevations, data and power device locations, and reflective ceiling plans
- Selections of finishes to include materials used, flooring, fabrics, and paint colors throughout the tenant space
- Inventory of existing furniture and equipment, furniture layouts, and assistance to the tenant to procure furniture and artwork
- Oversee and manage all project phases to include due diligence, design, permitting, and construction
- Establish and maintain efficient organization and clear lines of communication throughout the project
- Implement controls to ensure costs stay within budget and manage progress to keep the project on schedule
- Continual documentation and reporting so that the entire team is consistently informed
- Establish guidelines and protocols to ensure that the building and occupied spaces are excellently maintained
- Initiate regularly scheduled maintenance for key building systems, core area housekeeping, and grounds care
- Coordinate and supervise regular maintenance, repairs, and improvements
- Accounts receivable for all rents and accounts payable for all common area charges and maintenance services